Who we are ?
Our company is a highly regarded tax consultancy. Its 9 advisers help their clients to find their way through the maze of national and international indirect taxation: VAT consultancy, assistance with tax disputes, help in setting up technological tools (e-invoicing, platform, etc.), management of their obligations (VAT returns, etc.) throughout Europe, etc. Its clients range from the largest international companies to technology firms, not-for-profit organisations and public bodies.
What we offer ?
- Personal development under the guidance of our mentors;
- A flat organisation on a human scale;
- An exciting job;
- A working environment where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves;
- An attractive salary package
Our coworking offices are located in the famous historic Shell building opposite Brussels Central Station.
Who you are ?
- You have a university degree, preferably in economics or law, or are about to obtain one;
- You have an interest in taxation and a skill for writing;
- You like to be in contacts with customers;
- You are tidy and rigorous;
- You are fluent in French and English (knowledge of an additional European language would be an asset).
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then you'll be interested in the following vacancy.
The core of the job (60% of the time) will consist of managing a portfolio of +/- 50 international clients:
- Managing the client's VAT registrations abroad
- Preparation and filing of VAT accounting journals
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Drafting opinions and advices that help customers in their projects
- Designing customized and innovative VAT solutions for customers ;
- Answering questions from clients and tax authorities.
The management of the client portfolio will be supervised by our mentors and autonomy will be gradually acquired. Ultimately, the candidate should be able to work independently and contribute ideas for improving the customer experience.
The other responsibilities (40% of the time) can be chosen according to the interests of each candidate:
1/ Marketing & Communication
- Website management (via WordPress): content, visitor experience, design, SEO, etc.
- Content marketing: what type of content for what medium, creation of funnels, etc.
- Newsletter and ebook management: content, design, targets, etc.
- Marketing automation (via Activecampaign)
- Analysis of website visitor behaviour
- Follow-up of leads and opportunities
- Management of price offers
3/ Knowledge sharing
- Monitoring VAT news to feed our websites and newsletters
- Active management of the online library (via SharePoint)
- Drafting newsletters
- Creation of visual PowerPoint presentations
- Management and coordination of internal projects.
- Business analysis: creation of reports and dashboards
- Application management (Salesforce.com, Active Campaign, WordPress, etc.)
- Creation of Excel tools to automate recurring tasks.