VAT is a daily challenge for businesses
Companies face a multitude of complex tax legislation matters, on a daily basis, as a result of their international activities. Indeed, VAT rules consist of different layers: European Directives and regulations, local VAT law, national and European case-law, administrative guidelines and notices, parliamentary questions, local practices, etc.
An efficient VAT management leads to substantial financial benefits. On the contrary, a misunderstanding of the rules can turn out to be financially detrimental. The pitfalls in this area are pretty abundant and fines (e.g. double taxation, administrative penalties, late payment interests) prove to be high, even if the taxpayer acts bona fide.
A clear and accurate answer to all your questions regarding VAT
Thanks to its experience, our firm provides legal advice on all VAT related matters, both nationally and internationally. We are constantly looking for optimal solutions for our clients by systematically studying the whole matter (our digital library consists of more than 20.000 documents). Our know-how enables us to exploit such “raw material” in order to properly and accurately deal with the sharpest VAT issues.
Our reports and advices are drafted to communicate a clear, accurate, quick and structured response.The information is summarised enhancing readability and intelligibility of our deliverables, including schemes and spreadsheets, which places you in the best position to take the necessary informed decisions concerning your business.
Furthermore we prize and focus on an immediate application of workable solutions to our clients’ queries.
Our offer of services
- Analysis and advice on all VAT questions and issues related to your economic activity (eg. international trade, real estate, right of deduction);
- VAT Scan involving the detection of any risk exposures, errors, mismatching, inconsistencies or omissions in terms of VAT with the goal of preparing or anticipating VAT audit of Tax Authorities;
- VAT due diligence in case of transfer of going-concern (e.g. merger, acquisition, split, disposal of business segment );
- Negotiation and application – for advanced rulings with the Tax Authorities.
Our added value
- A tried-and-tested methodology and a know-how;
- A customized follow-up of all your cases;
- Development of a long-term professional relationship with our clients based on mutual trust.
- Over 15 years of VAT expertise and knowledge;